Need someone to jumpstart growth of your financial business? I’d be totally glad to help!
I’ve been helping financial businesses grow for the past 10 years by combining a deep knowledge of the finance/investment space with impactful, hands-on experience with Internet businesses.
What I do
My work has been primarily focused on helping grow startup finance/investing companies. But I also work with RIAs (Registered Investment Advisors), investing websites, investing newsletters — anyone who needs new clients/users/subscribers to a financial product or service.
My clients have deemed me an Investment Content Specialist.
I use content to develop a pipeline of prospects for financial firms — that’s why.
In reality, I’m a:
- business developer
- partnership sealer
- content strategist
- product and content marketer
Who I do it for
I’ve done a lot of work for venture-capital backed next generation investment companies — from seed-stage companies developing their first product to companies with 200 people, gearing up for an IPO.
My portfolio of work includes: Seeking Alpha, Covestor, SigFig, Learnvest, Wall Street Survivor, and Lending Club.
You can read more about the individual projects –> view my portfolio
Zack Miller is one of the top 3 content marketers in the financial business.–John Prendergast, blueleaf
Zack has the exact traits you want in a marketing leader: a deep understanding of investors, a creative experimental approach using both traditional and emerging tools and a strong analytical aptitude to make it all work together. He's a great resource to advisors interested in growing their practice.–Mazin Jadallah, AlphaClone
I've already recommended Zack's work to my friends and peers.–Scott Pape, Barefoot Investor
Services I offer
- Content strategy:Whether you have an online or offline business, content is one of most highly leverageable and best converting marketing tactics. I work with clients to develop a content strategy that works in terms of resources, expands the prospecting universe, and increases conversions.
- Content development: Content is like a new customer homing pigeon — after you free it, it finds its way back to you with new customers in tow. After defining a clear content marketing strategy, I deliver the goods, writing powerful emails, blogs, and other marketing materials.
- Strategic partnerships: I’ve done deals with some of the largest and most influential online finance firms: like Yahoo Finance, Google Finance, Reuters, Wall Street Journal, Barron’s, and MarketWatch.
- Conversion optimization: Content isn’t a literary pursuit for my clients — it’s a way of life. Content forms the perimeter of a powerful sales funnel and I work with clients to continually optimize leads and conversions.
Want to hire to me?
Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out this short form.